2015-2016 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 2wd Premium 3/5" or 3/6" Drop Kit - 331535MR
Get that clean, slick, and perfect look for your 2015-2016 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 2wd with the all new MaxTrac Suspension 331535MR 3/5"-3/6" drop kit. There are other low quality kits on the market, but the MaxTrac 331535MR premium drop kit is the ONLY one that comes with rear magneride sensor rods. Having to guess the cutout for the rear sensor rod length is messy and a hassle that you don't want to deal with. With this kit, you no longer have to! Get the look that you want, while keeping the same factory magneride suspsenion ride quality that you already enjoy in the Sierra Denali.
This Sierra Denali Magneride Drop Kit Includes-
MaxTrac Suspension Part # 331535MR
Limited Lifetime Warranty is extended to the full line of MAXTRAC SUSPENSION, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. MAXTRAC?s obligation is limited to repair or replacement at MAXTRAC?s discretion. MAXTRAC?s Warranty does not cover any costs incurred due to the installation or removal of products, towing costs, freight costs, rental vehicles, or incidental or associated costs. Warranty does not cover finish, race applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or commercial vehicles.
Posted by @Zerostuntz on instagram for Pics on …
I installed the 3-5/6 drop kit on my 2015 Sierra Denali. It is the 4wd with cast control arms so I was able to use this kit with no issues. This is a great kit and came with everything I needed, and even had the sensor rods for the magnaride suspension that comes on the Denalis. The front knuckles and springs are pretty straight forward as far as install goes. Even came with a tool to take the magnaride electrical terminals apart which was really nice. The rear parts kit wasn't as easy but its just because of the grinding and cutting that has to be done. Don't let this scare you away from the kit though, its not hard, just a little hard to get to the hangers to get them cut off. I did this kit with jacks and stands, no car lift. If you can use a lift I highly recommend it. The kit rides just as good as stock did but I have a 305/35/24 tire so its not gonna be smooth on the little bumps due to that. I do have a couple things I would like to add to the kits instructions though.
1. If doing the 3" drop in the front, you need to cut a rib off the bump stops on the strut.
2. If doing the 3" drop, you just need to swap the sensor rods and don't cut them. This is stated just kinda worded weird IMO.
3. When cutting off the bump stop mounts on the rear, the drivers side, your brake lines are right on the back side of the bracket. Be sure to use caution here and not cut into your brake lines like I did lol.
4. The rear sensor rods do not change at all, only the brackets for them to mount to change. Again, this is worded kinda weird IMO.
5. The instructions for the rear are not very clear and the black and white pictures make it hard to tell whats goin on and what goes where. I took pictures of all this when I did mine and will try to upload them on google and you can check out my instagram for the pics as well
All prices are in USD